Provide INSTANT RELIEF
WITHOUT THE HEADACHE
GUIDED OCCIPITAL NERVE BLOCKS FOR HEADACHES
Headache is one of the leading pain complaints in the emergency and primary care setting, however there are limited treatment options. The occipital nerve block, an established therapy for the management of headaches, has been shown via multiple randomized control trials to be an effective, rapid onset treatment for acute headache but access is limited in the acute and primary care settings...until now.
With OcciGuide, occipital nerve blocks can become a FIRST-LINE therapy for headache management.
OcciGuide’s patent pending process accurately and reproducibly localizes the occipital nerve on any patient, allowing any provider to confidently perform the occipital nerve block.
This procedure is covered by most insurance plans.
OcciGuide Helps With:
- Post-traumatic headache
- Chronic daily headache
- Occipital neuralgia
- Cervicogenic headache
- Cluster headache
- Other headache types
- The Prevalence and Impact of Migraine and Severe Headache in the United States: Figures and Trends From Government Health Studies
- Greater Occipital Nerve Block for Acute Treatmentof Migraine Headache: A Large Retrospective Cohort Study
- Occipital Nerve Blockade for Cervicogenic Headache: A Double-Blind Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial
- Prevalence and impact of migraine and severe headache in the US
- Multicenter prevalence of opioid medication use as abortive therapy in the ED treatment of migraine headaches
- Influence of greater occipital nerve block on pain severity in migraine patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Occipital Nerve Blocks in the Treatment of Headaches: Safety and Efficacy
- The efficacy of greater occipital nerve block for the treatment of migraine: A systematic review and meta-analysis